Sexual Predator/Offender Information and Notification
The Federal Campus Crime Prevention Act of 2000 requires Higher Education Institutions to issue a statement informing the Techncial Center for Career and Adult Education community where they may obtain information compiled by the state regarding Sexual Offenders and Predators. The act also requires registered Sexual Offenders/Predators to provide to appropriate state officials (Florida Department of Law Enforcement) notice of each institution of higher education at which the offender/predator is employed, carries on a vocation, or is a student.
Information regarding Sexual Offenders and Predators is available:
- online http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/
- by calling FDLE toll-free at 1-888-357-7332
- by contacting the local law enforcement agency having jurisdiction.
How to access the state Sexual Offender/Predator database for institutes of higher education:
- Go to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement website at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/
- Click on the red rectangle at the top left of the page that reads, “Offender Search”
- Scroll down to the gold “University Search”, to find registered sexual offenders and predators that are enrolled, employed, or volunteering at an institute of higher education. Click on the gold rectangle that reads, “Begin Search”
Campus Safety and Security
Technical Center for Career and Adult Education's annual campus crime report is available in the links provided below. This report is required by federal law in compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act and contains crime statistics for TCCAE. Policies and Procedures regarding these reports can be found in the School Catalog. For a copy of the Annual Campus Crime Report please stop by TCCAE main campus.