Prepare For An Exciting Career
Treasure Coast Technical College is ready to meet the career education and training needs of the community. National studies show that eight out of ten jobs now require training beyond high school but not necessarily a four-year degree.
Be sure to check out all of TCTC's programs ranging from one semester term to one year in length. Many include industry certifications and internship opportunities for hands-on practical learning.
Treasure Coast Technical College offers short-term and inexpensive career training, so that individuals can get career training without the long-term commitment to college programs. Why pay for college credit if you don't need it!
All of our Career Programs are administered under established institutional policies and procedures and ready for students to learn and become career ready!
5 Advantages to Earning a Career Certificate
- Quality Training – Our programs are designed to provide you with the skills needed to immediately enter the workforce in your chosen profession.
- Employment and Higher Wages – Completing higher education milestones leads to employment and earning higher wages. Increase your employability with a career certificate and provide a higher standard of living for your family.
- Expert Faculty – Our faculty work or have worked in the field specific to the subject they are teaching. This gives you the opportunity to learn the latest industry standards and trends.
- Work While Attending College – Earning a career certificate and getting a job will allow you to pay for the next step in your educational journey!
- Self-pride – Learning a new trade, particularly while juggling other responsibilities, can be difficult. It takes desire and hard work; but once accomplished, your education and gained skills will create a pathway to your future.