Complete an enrollment form at your District zoned elementary, middle or high school during regular school hours.
- Child’s birth certificate
- Social security number (optional)
- Proof of address (i.e. electric bill, cable bill, etc.)
If your child is an ESE student please bring a copy of the child’s IEP (Individual Education Plan). These documents are important to facilitate proper placement in a school or class.
If you are enrolling your child in a secondary school, please being our child’s latest report card and FSA scores or achievement test results or any other testing and/or assessment you may have.
Admission Requirements for Physical, Immunizations and Emergency Information
Parents are responsible for providing immunization records, physical exam reports, and providing current emergency contact information to their school. Students must comply with physical and immunization requirements and parents/guardians are required to complete an Emergency Contact Information for School Health and Wellness form for each student being enrolled.
Please refer to the Health Services Department section of the District website.
Kindergarten, Out of Country Transfer and First Time Enrollment from Home Schooling Students
To be completed PRIOR TO enrollment into school:
- School Health Exam must be “performed within 1 year prior to enrollment in school” per FL Statute 1003.22
- DOH 680 Immunization form showing proof of required immunizations for that student’s grade level.
K-12 Transfer Students from Schools Outside of Indian River County Public School District
Parent/Guardian and School Staff should arrange for records to be transferred from the student’s previous school. This information must be transferred within 30 school days after the date of enrollment with the following information:
- Student Health Exam (DOH Form 3040) must be “performed within 1 year PRIOR TO ENROLLMENT IN SCHOOL” per FL Statute 1003.22
- Immunization Record (DOH Form 680) showing required immunizations for the student’s grade level.
Students will be excluded from school if immunizations are not up to date, if physicals have expired or are incomplete and if records have not been submitted to the school no later than the 30th school day after transferring into Indian River County from another country.