Seniors in good standing/on track to graduate may pick up Graduation tickets along with their 2 tickets to Senior Celebration during lunches on May 10 and 11.
Each senior will be given 10 tickets.
If you know you will not use your allotted tickets, you are encouraged to return them to the office.
Lost, washed, or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
Seniors not yet meeting graduation requirements will receive their tickets once requirements are met/obligations are fulfilled (textbooks returned, fines paid, ALS coursework finished, etc.).
The link for requesting extra tickets will be live on this site on May 10. No requests for extra tickets by phone will be accepted. No guarantees will be made about how many extra tickets can be given. The number of extra tickets available depends on the number of requests we receive. Last year, students who requested extras were given 2 extra tickets.
Extra tickets will be distributed after Graduation/Senior Celebration practice on May 17.
Seniors must submit photos for the slideshow by May 1st. Each senior may submit no more than 5 photos. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to include every photo that you send. It will depend on how many seniors send in photos.
When submitting your photos, please rename them using a number 1 through 5 and your last name (i.e. ‘1Lastname.jpg’). Photos that are submitted correctly are more likely to end up in the final slideshow.
Photos should be of you with your family and/or friends during high school. Please, no baby photos. Photos must be school appropriate. Submitting any inappropriate photos will result in the removal of all your photos from the slideshow.
Upload them at: https://www.dropbox.com/request/0TMQEsKWf7WCLkv22xUL
Class of 2018 Announcements
- Cap and Gown Delivery: Tuesday and Wednesday, April 17th and 18th during lunches
- SENIOR GRAD BASH 2018 – Tickets will be on sale Tuesday February 20 – Tuesday February 27th during both lunches in the Shark Cove Bookstore. Ticket price is $100 non-refundable, which covers transportation ( charter bus - students are not allowed to drive themselves), and ticket entry. Annual passes cannot be used for this event.
- Only current GRADUATING Seniors with no outstanding school obligations ( art fees, uniforms, lost books, lunch accounts, etc..) will be able to purchase a ticket. Any Senior that purchases a ticket and receives multiple discipline referrals, or has a major discipline incident before Grad Bash date will be subject to not being allowed to attend with no refund. Grad Bash will be held on Friday April 20th 2018 at Universal Studios/Island Of Adventure.
- Herff Jones is our contact for Cap and Gown graduation attire and announcements. Please contact Nancy Barton: 407-647-4373 ext. #117.
- Senior events leading to Graduation:
- Scholarship Night --- Thursday, April 5th, 7 p.m. in the Performing Arts Center.
- Senior Grad Bash --- Friday, April 20th
- Prom --- Saturday, April 28th
- Graduation Practice --- Thursday, May 17th, 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Senior Celebration --- Thursday, May 17th, 6 p.m in the Performing Arts Center.
- Graduation --- Saturday, May 19th, 8 a.m. in Shark Stadium
- President: Bailey Chartier
- Vice President: Roberto Ferrer
- Treasurer: Alley Duffany
- Secretary: Alyssa Wiles