- ManageBac is the leading online learning platform for IB world schools.
- ManageBac enables efficient curriculum planning, assessment and reporting, while eliminating paperwork and enhancing communication to parents and students.
- ManageBac is a service provided by Faria Systems Inc., which was founded in 2007 by three former IB students at the University of Pennsylvania.
- ManageBac helps SRHS keep track of student progress through the CAS requirement.
- ManageBac is only available to students in the DP
- pre-IB/AP students do not have access to ManageBac.
How can parents keep track of their child?
- ManageBac offers parents access to their child’s progress.
- Parents can only see THEIR child’s progress.
How do parents create an account?
- Your child MUST have an account first.
- As the IB Coordinator, I set up each student’s account at the end of their sophomore year; if the student transfers to SRHS over the summer, then the student’s account will be created at that point or at the beginning of the school year
- You will need to email me or call me. 772-564-4369 or This is the information I will need:
- Your first and last name
- The email address you want to use for the account
- Your child’s name
- Once I have this information, I will create your account
- You will receive an automated email from ManageBac.
- Click the link “Click to set password”
- Write down your password, because ManageBac requires a strong password that may not be easily remembered. I cannot access your account to help with password or username retrieval.
- https://srhsib.managebac.com = the web address you use to log on