Our Elected 2017-2018 SAC Officers
- Chairperson: Angie Herman
- Secretary: Dawn Dalton
If you're interested in joining SAC, please contact Angie Herman 772-564-6326.
What is the School Advisory Council (SAC)?
SAC is a state-mandated organization comprised of parents, community partners and faculty which represents the diversity of the school community and which serves as an advisory board to the school's principal. Meetings are held monthly during the school year.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting with the School Improvement Plan and budget;
- Participating in determining how school recognition funds are distributed;
- Conducting an annual parent survey;
- Providing feedback to the principal on various school-related topics.
- September 18, 2018
- October 16, 2018
- December 18, 2018
- January 15, 2019
- February 19, 2019
- April 16, 2019
- May 21, 2019
All SAC meetings are held in the Media Center located in the Administrative Building at 3:30 p.m.