Our Elected 2017-2018 SAC Officers
- Chairperson: Angie Herman
- Secretary: Dawn Dalton
If you're interested in joining SAC, please contact Angie Herman 772-564-6326.
What is the School Advisory Council (SAC)?
SAC is a state-mandated organization comprised of parents, community partners and faculty which represents the diversity of the school community and which serves as an advisory board to the school's principal. Meetings are held monthly during the school year.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting with the School Improvement Plan and budget;
- Participating in determining how school recognition funds are distributed;
- Conducting an annual parent survey;
- Providing feedback to the principal on various school-related topics.
- August 22, 2017
- September 19th
- October 17th
- January 16th
- February 20th
- April 17th
- May 15th
SAC Meetings will be at 3:30pm in the media center.