Storm Grove is a proud member of the FHSAA. We are governed by them and must follow all their regulations and by-laws.
All students/parents will need to complete and have on file the following forms (links on the right) in order to participate in tryouts for the SGMS extracurricular Athletic Program:
- FHSAA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form EL2
- FHSAA Consent and Release from Liability Certificate Form EL3
- FHSAA Consent and Release from Liability Certificate for Concussion and Heat-Related Illness Form EL3CH
These forms were Revised on 04/16.
Once your child has successfully made a team, you will participate in an Athlete/Parent meeting where you will:
- Complete the Student Athlete/Parent Contract
- Complete the SGMS Player Parent Package
- Pay the $85.00 Pay to Participate Fee – (for Fall and Winter Sports) – Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, Cheerleading
- Pay the $85.00 Pay to Participate Fee – (for Spring Sports) – Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse