SES Dress Code Guidelines
- Bottom: Solid Colors: Khaki, navy, dark green or white shorts or pants
- Top: A solid collared shirt. Any color (Shirts must be tucked in)
- Hats are not to be worn in the building ( with the exception of special days i.e. Hat Days sponsored by PBS)
- Bottom: Bottom: Solid Colors: Khaki, navy, dark green or white (skirt, shorts, skorts, or pants -skirts, shorts, and skorts must be fingertip length and must fit at the waist).
- Top: A solid collared shirt or Peter Pan blouse. Any color (Shirts must be tucked in).
- School T-Shirt and Jeans can be worn on Friday for Spirit Day. Jeans must fit at the waist, and be secured by a belt.
GIRLS AND BOYS
Shoes/Socks: Tennis Shoes Only ( students participate in 30 minute physical activity time each day). NO OPEN TOED OR BACKLESS SHOES, CROCS OR BOOTS.