We invite you to explore what SRHS has to offer. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to one of our School Counselors.
Registration for Courses
Upcoming Middle School Visits
Sebastian River Middle School – Thursday, March 1st and Friday, March 2nd
Sebastian Charter Junior High – Wednesday, March 14th
Storm Grove Middle School – Thursday, March 15th
- Incoming freshmen that are zoned for SRHS will be registering for classes online through FOCUS. Selections made on registration day can be adjusted by students through March, 31st.
- After March 31st, any changes will need to be communicated directly to our ninth grade counselor, Mrs. Cama, via e-mail or phone, so that she can make the adjustments you are requesting.
- Students will also document course selections on hard copy registration forms. These will go home with students on registration days.
- Students who return the top copy of the form with a parent signature will have scheduling priority!
- We recommend that you review the registration form prior to registration day to make the most informed decisions.
Incoming Freshman Night
We hosted our annual Incoming Freshman Night on Thursday, February 8th at 6:30 in our PAC. If you were not able to attend, you can find links to our presentation and the informational packet below!
ALL INCOMING STUDENTS
Orientation and Shark Frenzy
SRHS Orientation and Shark Frenzy will be held Wednesday, August 8th. All students are invited to attend orientation to receive information about athletics, transportation, PTSA, and more. Shark Frenzy is a special event designed for students that are new to SRHS. Students will participate in fun-filled activities designed to acclimate them to our campus and Shark Culture. Check back for more information and to RSVP.
We offer an International Baccalaureate magnet program. Students can prepare to enter the IB Diploma Programme by applying for our Pre-IB program for freshman and sophomore years. Click here for more information.
Career and Technical Education
We have several Career and Technical Education (CTE) courses, most of which are available beginning sophomore year. Ninth grade students will tour each of these options in the second semester of their first year.
Click here for more information on what CTE classes we offer.