Monday through Friday 8:45am-3:20pm
Tardy Bell 8:50 a.m.
Dismissal 3:20 p.m.
All children are expected to be in attendance each day unless they are ill or a family emergency arises. A written note explaining an absence is required when your child returns to school. Your cooperation in scheduling all out-of-school activities as late as possible in the afternoon is appreciated. We ask that you do not pick students up between 2:50 p.m. and dismissal. Parents who come to the classroom before the bell rings without a visitor’s pass will be directed to the office.
Tardiness of students inhibits teaching and learning in the classroom. As a result, we take this very serious at our school and urge all parents to have their child in school and on time each day. The first bell rings at 8:45. Any student arriving at school after the 8:50 a.m. tardy bell must report to the office (with a parent or adult) for a tardy pass before going to class. Parents will need to park in the lot and walk their child to the office. A written excuse stating the reason for being tardy is expected. Chronic tardiness will result in a referral to the attendance officer.
Extended Day Program
Child care is provided in the Extended Day Program after school until 6:00 p.m. and/or before school beginning at 7:00 a.m., Monday through Friday. Registration forms must be completed and a non-refundable $20.00 registration fee paid before a child may participate in the program. Students not enrolled in the Extended Day Program may not be dropped off before 8:15 a.m. and must be picked up promptly at dismissal. You can find more information in our packet, or you can call Adult Ed at (772)-564-4999.
Please support our cafeteria. The cafeteria uses a pre-payment program. Students can charge meals up to $20.00 – once this limit is reached, a recorded phone message will call home each night until the account is up to date. Payments may be made in the morning or afternoon (please not during serving time).
- Breakfast: Served daily from 8:15am to 8:45am.
- Lunch boxes: Please mark your child’s lunch box with his/her name. All food brought to school as part of lunch must be eaten in the cafeteria. For safety reasons, do not send glass, carbonated beverages or knives in your child’s lunch box.
- Behavior: We expect our students to be polite to each other and to talk softly to the people at their table. Inappropriate language, gross behavior or excessively loud talking will result in the child being brought to the office to call home.
- Guests: Parents are welcome to have lunch with their child at the picnic tables. No students are permitted to leave campus during the lunch period.
- Volunteers: We can always use volunteers in the cafeteria to help wipe tables and assist the students. The little ones need help opening milk and plastic containers. It’s an easy way to get your volunteer hours.
Visitor Check In
When visiting campus, you must report to the front office. If you are volunteering OR visiting, please log on to the computer to receive a name tag. Please remember to sign out.