Employment is not official until the following procedures have been completed:
- Personnel from the Department of Human Resources will provide official notification of selection for the position and will schedule an appointment with the selected applicant for new employee processing.
- Applicants should refer to the Procedures for New Hires attachment below for information needed to complete the orientation and hiring process.
- ALL newly hired employees will be responsible for paying the required fees for Workplace Screening and Fingerprinting. These fees should not be paid until employment has been officially offered.
- Clearance from the required workplace screening and fingerprinting must be received for all selected candidates before their names are placed on the next available Board Agenda for approval by the School Board for employment.
- Identification badge is issued by Human Resources Department staff after candidate's name has been placed on School Board agenda.
- School Board approval is required prior to reporting for work.