|For the 2018-2019 School Year, applications will be accepted beginning January 8, 2018 and ending April 13, 2018 at the Pre-K office between 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.|
The Early Learning Family Portal will open for 2018-2019 Certificate of Eligibility applications beginning January 1, 2018.
Step 1: Obtain a VPK Certificate of Eligibility: Complete the online registration process at: Early Learning Family Portal You will need (A) a valid email address (B) a copy or photo of your child’s birth certificate and (C) a copy or photo of one proof of address to upload. The Early Learning Coalition office (located at 2459 St. Lucie Ave (14th Ave) Vero Beach, 32960) has computers available for families who may not have a computer or smart phone. Please call 1.877.220.1223 for more information.
Step 2: Bring ALL required documents to the Pre-K Office and complete an application (between 9:00AM-5:00 PM).
- Call Ellen McDonald @ 772.564.4166 to check that staff will be available before coming to the Pre-K office
- ALL required documents:
- Valid VPK Certificate of Eligibility
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (a bill for a service you receive in your name at your current address for example: water, cable/satellite, electricity, trash collection)
- Child’s Social Security Card (requested but not required)