Nicholas Cisnersos (6th), Elizabeth De Schouwer (7th) and Natron Young (8th) were selected to represent Gifford Middle School on the Superintendents' Advisory Council.
The purpose of the Superintendent's Student Advisory Council is as follows:
- Meet with the Superintendent and selected guests at the district office
- Provide students direct access to the Superintendent
- Seek student input on important school district matters
- Answer questions and inform students of new legislation
- Encourage student participation in the school district and provide feedback to classmates.