At Glendale Elementary School, we believe:
- That the education of a child is the responsibility of everyone, including teachers, parents, staff members and community volunteers.
- That each child will learn and that there are high expectations for all children.
- That Learning is fun and rewarding.
- That the well being and education of our children is our top priority.
- That everyone is responsible for their actions.
- That all children deserve a safe and nurturing environment.
Glendale is fortunate to have a dedicated staff of teachers and support personnel who are here to provide all students with an excellent academic and caring environment.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about Glendale, please call the office.
You may also call to set a time for a guided tour of our school.
Office Phone Number: (772) 978-8050