Reporting bullying, cyberbullying, or harassment is the first step toward making our schools in Indian River County a safe place for everyone. Please report any form of bullying behavior if you experience it, witness it in school, on the bus, at school events, or online.
**Should an act occur during non-school hours it can be reported to a law enforcement agency by calling 911.
Ways to report: PROCEDURES FOR REPORTING (under Attachments below)
- STOP, WALK, TALK
- STOP: Tell the offender to stop
- WALK: Walk away calmly
- TALK: Tell a trusted adult, your teacher, school counselor or an administrator
- Submit anonymously at school by placing a Bullying/Harrassment Reporting Form (under Attachments below) in a reporting box located at:
- Health room
- Guidance/Student Support offices
- Main office
- School Board Policy 5517.01 - Bullying and Harrassment
- FL State Statute 1006.147 - Bullying and Harrassment
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Bullying Prevention Center
- Hope Scholarship Program