Our Joint Mission: It is the mission of the Facilities & Physical Plant Departments of the School District of Indian River County to construct and maintain buildings and grounds that are safe and secure, esthetically pleasing, efficient, economical and that provide a healthy learning environment for students, staff and community.
- In the power of the human spirit and the value of honesty and integrity in all relationships;
- In the equitable treatment of all individuals
- That employees should be individually accountable for resources and responsibilities as they strive for excellence and efficiency
- In teamwork and that success is best achieved through cooperation and teamwork
- In the importance of proper training to support each employee as they strive to reach their full potential
- That it is important for each employee to demonstrate technical competence as they seek to do the best possible job as efficiently as possible with all available resources
- That all employees should follow established procedures and practices and that all efforts should support the District's Mission