ATTENTION Parent and Student eSembler Users!
eSembler is available to Parents and Students for the 2013-2014 School year. Please remember, for security, Parents and Students are required to create a new eSembler account every school year.
· If you receive an error message when adding a student to your account – contact your student’s school for corrections!
· For security, the parent/guardian may be required to go to their student’s school to verify student information.
· Student information corrections may not be available for 24 hours via the ePortal.
· Attendance corrections may not be available for 24 hours via the ePortal.
· eSembler’s Report Card report view available via Parent/Student access is not the District’s official progress report/report card! The Report Card view is a summary of grades to date per teachers entered graded assignments. Teachers’ may enter and/or correct grades in eSembler anytime before grades are due and finalized per the District’s scheduled progress report/report card printing date. Please contact your student’s teacher if you should have any questions regarding your student’s grades
· Please see instructions posted below for additional information.