*Please Note:* Effective July, 2009 – ALL newly hired employees (full time, part time or substitute, coaches) will be responsible for paying the following (2) fees. These fees do not need to be paid until employment has been offered.
1. WORKPLACE SCREENING
This fee payment may be made via Check or Money Order made out to the School District of Indian River County. No credit cards or cash will be accepted.
1. Dept. of Transportation — *$34.75 ( CDL Drivers)
2. All others applicants (Non-Department of Transportation) *$31.90
(Risk Management – 772-564-3110)
2. FINGERPRINTING – (Read all directions)
*$81.25 through FDLE and FBI - These fees must be prepaid at www.flprints.com or call 877-357-7456 (write down your Confirmation number). Applicants may also bring a money order made out to Fingerprint Services. No checks or credit cards accepted at the school district office for fingerprinting. Please contact Mrs. Nicola Blanton at 772-564-3024 for assistance and / or to set up the fingerprinting appointment.
Please Read These Directions for fingerprints:
Visit the website www.flprints.com
In the drop down menu there are 2 selections. Choose the correct one:
1. Contractors choose the Contractor / Vendor selection – you will pay $81.25 with credit card.
2. Employees choose the employee selection – you will pay $57.25 with credit card and bring in a check or money order for $24 made out to the School District of Indian River County.
a. Applicants who do not have a credit card may pay by:
i. First, a Money Order for $57.25 made out to Fingerprint Services and
ii. Second, a check or money order for $24.00 made out to the School District of Indian River County.
1. Volunteers: 1:1 tutors, mentors – regular volunteers (Must be approved by Principal)
a. Mentors and tutors who are 1:1 alone with a child need to be printed at their own expense
b. School volunteers who are not 1:1 or alone with a child do not need to be printed and will not be changed
2. Chaperones – Daily and Overnight- (Must be approved by Principal)
a. One-time chaperones for non-overnight trips do not have to be fingerprinted.
b. Chaperones for overnight trips must be fingerprinted and will pay their own fingerprinting costs. (chaperones have duties – do not drive their own cars.)
3. Coaches - Volunteer and Paid Coaches
a. All coaches will pay their own costs for fingerprinting and workplace processing. Volunteer coaches must be printed (at their cost).
4. Student Workers
a. Student workers / parents pay their own costs for fingerprinting and processing.