The School District of Indian River County is transitioning to a new Online Application System. The system will go "live" on January 6th, 2014. At that time we will begin posting jobs using the new application website. The web site address is http://www.applitrack.com/indianriver/onlineapp. Unfortunately we cannot import applications from the previous system into the new one. If you are interested in applying for positions you will need to complete a new registration at the address above.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but this change will allow us to better serve you in the future
All job vacancies with The School District of Indian River County, as well as any documentation needed for employment, are posted on this website and the vacancies are updated as needed. When a vacancy occurs, the position will be posted at least five working days. When there is a vacancy that is of interest, you may review the applicable job description and salary schedule on the Job Description Quick Links. We invite external candidates, as well as our existing employees, to explore the job opportunities and benefits of working in our school district.
The School District of Indian River County now utilizes an on-line applicant tracking system for all positions, including on-call substitutes. The following procedures will be followed for all applications:
- All applications must be submitted on line. Individuals seeking employment must complete an application form with basic information through an Internet connection. Computers are available in the Department of Human Resources to submit applications if needed.
- Supporting documents such as official transcripts, reference letters, certifications, resumes, and ParaPro Assessment Test results (applies to paraprofessional applicants only), must either be mailed or hand-carried to the Department of Human Resources for scanning. The scanned documents are then electronically merged with the internet application. The result is a comprehensive package of applicant information that can be routed to Principals, Department Heads, and other hiring officials for viewing at their desk via an Internet connection.
- An employment application must be on file for an applicant to be considered for a position.
- Applications will remain active for one year. If you wish to keep your application active after the first year, you will need to update your online application on an annual basis. You may access your original on-line application form to update information and job preferences. Supporting documents cannot be accessed on-line for modification; therefore, new or replacement documents must be submitted to Human Resources for scanning.
- Applications are subject to screening by the hiring authority and only the best qualified may be interviewed.
- An applicant must complete the appropriate application for the position for which s/he is applying according to the following:
- The Certified Application should be completed for all Administrative, Instructional, Adult Education, and Instructional Substitute positions. Applicants for athletic coaching supplements must also complete the certified application process
- The Support and Professional Technical Application is for all Support Staff and Professional/Technical positions including non-instructional Support Substitutes.
If you need assistance during the application process, please call the Human Resources Department at (772) 564-3178, 3048, or 3001. We look forward to working with you as you seek employment with the Indian River County School District.
The School District reserves the right to fill position vacancies through internal selection or transfer.