M304 which is the screen to enter account information
Enter the Account number that will be used for the materials (be sure the object code matches the items purchased Verify that there is enough money in the account to purchase the desired items.
Enter the cost of the items. The cost must equal the Item Total on M305
Press F9. This will toggle you back to the M305 screen to review items requested.
If you are satisfy with your request Press Enter.
The order screen will turn blue. The order is now complete.
301 - Order Query Summary
Place your Cost Center in the Request Box
If desired, enter an order date (mm/dd/yyyy) in the Ordered field and press enter to view orders placed from that day forward
If desired, place an A for Approved or an E for Error in the S (Status) column to view orders with a status of Error or Pending
If you'd like to view the Order, place your cursor on the order and press F11
Press F9 to view the items sheet of the Order
M 302 - Order Query Item
- This screen allows you to view the approval status of orders, as well as, the items being purchased.
- Place your Cost Center in the Request Box
- If an order has been approved by the administrator it will have a 5 in the A column and a single Y in the Approve column
- If an order has been approved by the administrator and by the Warehouse it will have an A in the A column and two Y's in the Approve column
- If the order has not been approved by anyone it will have a 1 in the A column and no Y's in the Approve column
- If you'd like to view the Order, place your cursor on the order and press F11
- Press F9 to view the items sheet of the Order